Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Fun Friday

This morning Kyle and I headed out to Starbucks for a morning study session.

After that, we headed home and rearranged our living room. Then ate lunch.
Here's Kyle pretending to be passed out on the couch.

Then this afternoon, while Kyle was at work, I headed out to try to find curtains for my kitchen for cheap. After searching different stores I walked into a store called Dee's. I'd never heard of it before but it turned out to be a big craft store. I quickly fell in love. I proceeded to buy some adorable fabric and make my own curtains by hand (don't have my sewing machine in Kentucky yet). They are not done yet, but here is what they look like so far. Oh... I also drilled the holes and put up the curtain rod... hehe... I felt so domestic!!! haha!

Now I'm off to go to "Bloom" tonight. Bloom is our Women's Ministry at church. I'm excited to see friends and hear a lady from my care group speak.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Cute curtains, Michelle!!
Your sewing machine is first on the list to bring to you in November!! Can hardly wait till then!! Love you

Michelle said...

Thanks Mom! I can't wait to have my sewing machine to make stuff with! Here come Christmas gifts! haha

Rachel said...

Hi, Michelle! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond--it's been a crazy week.
I haven't found anything re: anti-candida diet vs. GAPS. I too, think there's something going on with my body but I'm not sure what's wrong. As far as I can tell, anti-candida focuses on removing the bad stuff, and GAPS focuses and that PLUS healing the gut.
Personally, I'm going to try to follow "Eat Fat Lose Fat" by the NT authors and be strict about their menu planning, and see if that helps me. You can email me if you want to discuss all this further at rachelbagley at gmail dot com.
Cute blog!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails