Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

"Stuff"

For those of you who know me well, or follow my blog, you know that I love to learn about nutrition, organics, eating healthfully, etc.. Well, I came across this little video tonight and thought it was interesting. I am not agreeing with all of her conclusions in this video but I did find it helpful to gain a different perspective about all of the "stuff" that consumes us everyday. I have been working harder and harder to remove toxic things [i.e. household cleaners, toxic soap, etc...] from our home and to use glass instead of plastic when I freeze food, etc... I do not consider myself super "green," but I do think it is wise to be good stewards of the things [and earth] that God has given us.

If you're interested, take a few minutes and watch this video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your Posts have been very helpful to me. Solange

Michelle said...

Oh great! I'm so glad Solange!

Related Posts with Thumbnails