Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

What Happened to My Blog????

Ok... so I got on my blog tonight and it was all whacked out saying that I had exceeded it's bandwidth, or something like that. I was afraid I had lost my whole blog, but by reverting to a simple template, it allowed me to continue on with blogging. I am very sad though because I liked my new layout and had spent a lot of time reorganizing links and such. I also lost the post that I wrote about my husband's blog!

Oh well! Please bear with me again until I can get my blog looking right.

I think that starts with a good nights sleep! So... good night... I'll work on this tomorrow! :-)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

oh no! Sorry! Hope you can get things figured out...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for trying to work on it and trying to fix it. I want to keep reading your blog!!! So, I am glad you are getting a good night sleep tonight=) God Bless you,Solange

Michelle said...

Thanks for your encouragement Ladies! I really appreciate it! :-) Hopefully it will be up and working soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails