Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Preparing for Thanksgiving

I've been spending the morning organizing our office, looking through recipes for Thanksgiving, and making plans for what to serve my parents next week for food while they are staying with us. We are so excited to have them here with us! They come in this Friday night and stay through the following Saturday when they will leave early that morning to make the long drive back to Texas.

While looking at the Food Network this morning for recipe ideas, I found this video about turkey brining. I've never done it before and it's a simple, interesting video about why and how to do it.





This morning I tried a new recipe for gluten free, diary free, sugar free Zucchini Bread Muffins. They turned out really yummy! Here's how they turned out:

1 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds Yummy!! The Turkey and the muffins!! I would say go for it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails