Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Helpful Magazines



As I've been thinking about food for the holidays I found the magazine Delight at Whole Foods. It specializes in Gluten Free foods. I picked it up excited to learn some new recipes. It's a great magazine and has a lot of fun facts and tips for all cooks to enjoy. However, it does use a lot of dairy products in their recipes and since I am now also allergic to dairy, I may not be able to use a lot of them (or I'll substitute where I can with goats milk). However, it was still definitely worth the buy because I was just amazed at how informative it was!

Their website is also fun and looks very helpful. Check it out.




There is another magazine I've enjoyed looking through in the past as well that is gluten and dairy free! I love looking through Living Without and seeing what fun things can be made with allergies like mine. Many of the recipes use multiple kinds of flours so I tend to shy away from them and instead use recipes that call for fewer ingredients, yet I would like to try some of these various flours soon.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails