Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Roland Update

Hello everyone! I apologize for the lapse in writing. Soon after my parents left to return to Texas my computer got attacked by a virus so it's been shut down for a while. Even now, I am writing from Kyle's computer while he is gone to his guys' accountability group/bible study this morning. Someone from my church is going to take a look at my laptop this weekend and will hopefully be able to easily fix it! I'm so grateful that I have it backed up!

These last couple weeks have been really busy yet exciting. Kyle started a new job last week at the Seminary. He is working part-time there until he finishes out his two weeks left (only 3 more days!) at Sherwin-Williams. Then he will transition into full-time and on January 1st, he will step into the actual position that he was asked to fill. He used to work on campus for the Media Services department running sound and video cameras for chapel, classrooms, events, etc... He stepped down from that job right before we got married in order to bring in more hours and pay. However, he has always desired to return to that line of work if a door ever opened. Well, about 3 weeks ago his boss from the Seminary called him offering him this full-time position of a media technician (I'm not sure what his exact title will be), starting in January. He was elated! We began praying through it and waiting as his boss had to get everything ok'ed through the "big guys" on campus. We waited for about a week, praying that God's will would be done.

So here we are, exited about this new transition for our family. It is such a provision that he will be on campus for work (approx. 2 miles from our apt.), and will be able to just step out of the office and go to class during the day. This will save us so much gas money as he was driving 20-25 minutes to work everyday at Sherwin-Williams. It will also provide us with health insurance that neither one of us are currently getting at our jobs.

Well, I need to head out to work, but I just wanted to send out a little update. We are so grateful for the Lord's provision and His faithfulness... His provisions are always worth sharing about! :-)

btw... it's 21 degrees here and we have snow flurries... burr... I'm loving this winter weather!

2 comments:

Jane Oliver said...

Praise The Lord for His provision!!! We are excited with ya'll, Michelle!! Love to you both!!
Mother!

Jessica said...

That is so great about Kyle's new job!! And health insurance is always a good thing ;) I'm glad you like the cold weather up there! I would be miserable...its 42 here and I don't like it!! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails