Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Finally!

Gluten free and Dairy free have come to Starbucks!!! Look at what my eyes beheld when we walked in the door tonight:


Two Moms in the Raw - Gojiberry Granola
I have yet to try this... I'm saving it for later.

I tried these and they were decent but very crunchy and "nutty" flavored. Not bad though for a store bought GF/DF cookie. 

They also had baggies of dried fruit like apples. That looked good and I think they were organic. They also had new little fruit juices that looked fun for kids. I'm so glad they have finally started carrying more allergen-free snacks! They've had the KindBars for a while, which are great, but it's nice to have variety when you're staring at a case of cupcakes, donuts, and toffee bars! :-)

Thanks Starbucks! 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, I saw these at Starbucks a week or so ago and thought, Hey! That's awesome :) I thought of you but it didn't register in my mind enough to mention it to you...haha, bad friend I am :-/ But I agree, yeah Starbucks! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, thanks for the comment!

We do have some soap on the way (needs to cure a bit more before it's ready) so the shop should be restocked soon. I'll let you know!

Off to scroll through your blog a bit... :o)

--Alicia

Related Posts with Thumbnails