Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Easter in Eastman

This past weekend we went to see Kyle's family in Eastman, Georgia. We drove down on Friday and got in by suppertime. Then on Saturday we drove about an hour to go see his Granny in the nursing home. It was a special time to see her, talk with her, and pray with her. We are both so grateful for the legacy our grandparents are leaving us. Isn't it so beautiful to watch our grandparents stay faithful in the Lord, even to the end of their lives?

Here we are with Louise Yawn, Kyle's Mama's Mother.

After returning from the nursing home (and I laid down to rest for a few minutes) we drove about 30 minutes to a Japanese Steak house for dinner. It was so incredibly yummy!
Kyle's parents: Chris and Kay Roland.

My sweet hubby and I!

On Sunday we enjoyed seeing friends at church and chatting with people there. This was only my 4th time to attend Kyle's church but they welcomed me like family! I personally love when we "go home" to Eastman because I feel like I have friends there too! It means so much to be welcomed in by everyone! Thanks ya'll!


Here we are in our first Easter picture as a married couple! Married life is wonderful and I love celebrating holidays with my incredible husband!

To see more of our Easter pictures on facebook, click here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails