Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Week 31 - Baby Roland



How far along: 31 Weeks

Baby Size: A little over 3 pounds and 18 inches long! 

Baby Changes: She is working to pack on a little fat under her skin as she plumps up for her birth-day! Her brain and organs are also continuing to grow and mature to be able to function properly in the "real world."  

Baby Movements: She is definitely a little mover at times! I'm beginning to notice her hitting and punching new places she's never been in before. I think it's showing that she is running out of space and is looking for every square inch of wiggle room! ha! 

Food Cravings: Gluten free / Dairy free Cinnamon Sugar Donuts. I know... so unhealthy, but hey, what pregnancy craving is usually healthy??

Sleep: Hit or miss. My body seems to think it is a nocturnal owl some nights! 

Symptoms: Fatigue, "crampy" braxton hicks, soreness/ real discomfort in my tummy, indigestion.

Highlight: I felt a sore knot in my lower stomach the other day when I woke up and was concerned about it. I mentioned it to my midwife at my appointment yesterday and she said it was probably her fist. Yay! I can just imagine her doing the Superman pose with her arm outstretched and her hand curled into a fist... ready to come out of this womb! 


This week also marked a change in my clothes. Many of my shirts that I've been wearing the whole pregnancy have suddenly gone from tight to very tight... it's amazing what the difference of a week can make! 

What I miss: Being able to go for a run in the nice cool fall weather! 

What I'm looking forward to: Rocking our baby girl in our new glider in the nursery! 

1 comments:

Jessica said...

yeah! You look great! wow, over three lbs is a lot of little girl....her friends need to catch up, haha ;) They will soon enough....I feel so huge I'm not sure how ready I am for them to be over 3lbs EACH! But 31 weeks sounds so wonderfully close....can't wait to be the big 3-0 and beyond! And just tell that baby as long as she doesn't attempt to come fist first that she can pose all she wants, haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails