Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Helpful Pregnancy Links

As we've been gearing up for our, Lord-willing, natural delivery of our sweet little girl, I've been pulling together articles to read and things to stock my "Labor Notebook" that I will take to the hospital with me. It will have things like extra copies of our birth plan in it, so the nurses know exactly what we are signing off on for me and the baby, concerning things like medication and shots, and what things we are saying "no" to.

In the back of my notebook, however, I plan to have a section for helpful birth and postpartum reading. I've been sent or found some great articles online that have been encouraging for me and so I thought I would pass them along.

Preparatory Resources for a Natural Pregnancy and Birth

Healthy Natural Pregnancy: Preparing for Labor

Homemade Natural Postpartum Care Kit

Natural Thrush Remedies for Breastfeeding

Homemade Natural Diaper Cream Lotion

Random Nursing Tips

Breastfeeding First Aid Kit

1 comments:

emily m. chambers said...

you have a labor notebook?? goodness you're so prepared!! great & wise idea. i need to do that! i hear that a lot of hubby's freeze up when it comes labor time :/ maybe a notebook would help...

Related Posts with Thumbnails