Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Week 32 - Baby Girl Roland



How far along: 32 Weeks

Baby Size: Almost 4 pounds and 19 inches long

Baby Changes: Her little body is working to finish up all the last minute preparations to come out. Her digestive system is ready for her to start feeding, her skin is beginning to look like ours, and her body is continually putting on weight. Yay! 

Baby Movements: As she works on establishing sleeping routines, some days she moves a lot and some days she doesn't move much. However, when she does move, it is becoming increasingly more common for her to have sudden bursts of energy where she seems to be going crazy inside! haha... 

Food Cravings: Granola and chicken (not together, of course!)

Sleep: This hasn't changed much from last week. I still rarely sleep through the night and my body is becoming more accustomed to being awake late and tossing and turning all night.  

Symptoms: Back pain/soreness, hip soreness (due to them beginning to expand for the birth), intense soreness and pain on my left ribcage (thanks to her lovely knees, feet, and bottom!), overall tiredness. However, I am grateful that this means she is growing and that my body is continuing to get ready for her birth! :-) 

Highlight: Watching my belly grow and expand! *Note: this is the only time in my life that I can enjoy watching my belly grow! haha...*

What I miss: Having days that are ache and pain-free! haha...  

What I'm looking forward to: Being a family of three! It is beginning to settle in that she is our daughter and that we have the awesome privilege of training her in the ways of the Lord and how to be a godly young woman. What a high calling but what an awesome gift from God! 


This is what I feel like some days! haha! 

3 comments:

"Texas Mom" said...

Yea!! eight weeks to go!!!
What fun days ahead!!!
Love you,
Mom

Jessica said...

Great update! You are getting so close! That last picture is awesome :) haha

Anonymous said...

Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! Once baby comes, time seems to fly ~ enjoy the moments :)

A. Ann
http://resolved2worship.xanga.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails