Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Week 33 - Baby Girl Roland

How far along: 33 Weeks

Baby Size: About 4 1/2 pounds and around 19 inches long (Her length won't be changing much now, depending on how long she already is).

Baby Changes: Not too much new this week, however, her nails should now be long enough to come to the end of her fingers. Looks like we'll have our first nail clipping session soon after she arrives! :-)    

Baby Movements: Our baby girl is still moving now and then but mostly just sleeping and staying all snug and warm in her little womb. Due to her size I can now feel bony limbs as they graze across my belly. It's really fun to lay down with my hand on my belly and be able to feel her kick me and roll over in my belly. Thankfully, she is head down for the moment and we are praying that she stays that way.

Food Cravings: Apples and anything "fallish" :-)

Sleep: What's that?

Symptoms: Instead of listing off a long list again, let's just say I'm so grateful to be carrying our baby and for the grace that God has given us to be parents! No matter how many aches, pains, or sleepless nights, it is totally worth it to have our baby girl with us very soon!

Highlight: Feeling our child move!

What I miss: Seeing my feet! haha...

What I'm looking forward to: Holding this sweet baby who is growing inside me! Haha... you'll laugh but I found myself last night sitting in the glider in her nursery rocking and thinking about holding her and what it'll be like and how I wonder what she'll look like. I CAN'T WAIT!!!


Thank you for you continued prayers for our sweet baby girl and myself as we near the delivery day. So many things can still happen but we are trusting our mighty God to keep our baby safe and for a safe delivery. :-)

2 comments:

The Great Adventure said...

I love the feeling of a baby moving! With Sophie in particular, I could just feel and see her little body rolling around! I loved it! Hope you continue to enjoy! Even though the lack of sleep thing is tough...it's preparing you for the months after baby is home : ). It'll be here soon! I enjoy reading your updates!

Jessica said...

I miss my feet too!! *sniff, sniff*

Related Posts with Thumbnails