Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Week 35 - Baby Roland

 
How far along: 35 Weeks

Baby Size: Approximately 5 1/2 pounds

Baby Changes: She's still working hard to gain weight as her brain and lungs continue their development.

Baby Movements: She's not moving around much these days, however she still makes her presence know with little nudges and pressure on Mama's bladder!

Food Cravings: Still craving chicken, which is odd because I couldn't hardly stand it for most of my pregnancy! Now beef tends to turn my stomach. So funny how we change!

Sleep: Most nights I have been able to get a decent amount of sleep this past week, however, the last two nights I've been up at least 4-5 times each night to go to the bathroom. (I'm wondering if she's dropped? I need to ask next time I'm at my Midwife's appointment.)

Symptoms: Definitely still having crampy Braxton Hicks and yesterday I had one that was pretty intense. I've also begun to get shooting pains in my legs; mainly in my upper thighs which makes me wonder if she is hitting some nerve. I think it's ligament pain though.

Highlight: This week a highlight was definitely getting to be blessed by a wonderful baby shower that my church community group threw for me. It's such a blessing to be supported by friends and family and to get to rejoice in the birth of our little girl with them!

What I'm looking forward to: Watching Kyle hold his baby girl! He's so tall and handsome and will be so precious holding our wee little one! :-)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

ahhhhh!!!! THIRTY-FIVE weeks! YEAH!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails