Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Church Baby Shower

The ladies from our church community group were so sweet and threw us a fantastic baby shower for little Miss Roland. We were so very blessed by everyone's generosity and encouragement towards us. We feel so supported and loved!

Here are a few pictures from the shower:

 The lovely food and table that the hostesses prepared for us. Everything was so yummy and girly! Loved it!
 The sweet women who showered us with love and gifts!
 Miss Roland's first piggy bank! Such a cute idea!
 Enjoying opening the gifts...
 A beautiful blanket that a friend from Eastman, Georgia made for our baby girl.
 One of the blankets and the hats that Mama Roland made for Baby Girl! She did such an amazing job on them and the colors are perfect!
 Another adorable hat that a sweet friend made for our baby. I love the colors and the cute little flower on the front!
 Jenny, one of my lovely hostesses!
 Becky, a sweet friend and precious hostesses...
Karen opened her home for my shower and was a terrific hostess!

Also, there was a fourth hostess, Lydia Kiddy, who is not pictured. All four of these ladies were such a blessing to me and I'm so thankful for all of their hard work and time that they put into my shower! Thank you so much sweet friends!




I'm one excited and happy Mama! Can't wait to meet this little treasure who is growing inside of me!

2 comments:

The Great Adventure said...

How fun! I loved having baby showers with Sophie. I love the cute hats and blankets that Kay makes!! She is so creative! Hope the coming weeks keep going well! Baby will be here soon! : )

Jessica said...

What a great shower! Now we just need a baby! haha :) ok, not quite yet....but close!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails