Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Fall in the Ville

Fall has been peaking its head in off and on over the last month but we're hoping it's finally here to stay! I absolutely LOVE the fall season! It brings on cool weather, beautiful foliage, yummy baking, fall flavored coffee, and the excitement of the upcoming holidays!

I wanted to capture some of the trees before they lost their color so the other day, as I drove around town, I snapped pictures. Here are a few...







 Can I live on this street? Ah... simply gorgeous!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

So beautiful! What a great time of year to have a baby! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails