Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Zoo Run

This morning, literally hundreds of people waited around for the beginning of the Zoo Run. Today was the 11th Annual Race, including a 5k and 10k. Excitement grew in the air as the announcers told everyone to head towards the start line. The race went well! My friends and I ran the 5k and all of them had great race times! Good job guys!

Here are pictures of some of us who were out there running:


My good friend, Jessica, and I after running.

The girls... Sarah, Leah, Faith, Michelle, Michelle, Jessica

One of my absolute favorite couples in this whole world!!! I love you Jess and Mark!!! Thanks for being such awesome friends!!!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love you too!! You are so good at blogging...puts me to shame!

soooooooo....we ready to start training for that tri???

Michelle said...

Why... thank you! :-) However, I must say, we are in totally different seasons of life right now and I think that contributes a lot!

Well, as soon as I can get a bike, I can start training. Or... maybe when I join a fitness center? The problem with all of this is that it requires money... something I'm a little short on! :-(

Related Posts with Thumbnails