Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

New Book...

Yesterday I got my first textbook for this fall in the mail from Amazon. It's a book I'm gonna start reading through and doing assignments on this summer. I'm super excited about it... it's for my Intro. to Missions class. It traces mission work from the time of Paul until the present time, including short bios on many people throughout the years... Paul, Polycarp, Boniface, David Brainerd, William Carey, Adoniram Judson, David Livingstone, Mary Slessor, Hudson Taylor, Jonathan Goforth, Amy Carmichael, C.T. Studd, Jim Eliot, and many many more people.

1 comments:

Renee Streett | Domus Aurea Portraits & Design said...

I had to read that book for missions with Dr. Bradley - it was pretty good!! It will get you pretty excited about missions - the early church section was probably my favorite though.

-Renee

Related Posts with Thumbnails