Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

New Way of Living

"Wait... I can't have Kool-Aid????" Kyle asked as I explained more of the new way of eating that we will be starting tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned to hear more about the new "lifestyle change challenge" that we have taken up for the next three weeks.

Lord willing, every night for the next three weeks we will update you on the status of our new adventure. I've been spending the last few days reading a ton about a new "diet" (which I HATE the word diet... but for lack of a better way to explain it... I'll use that word). However, we're not planning on it being a "diet" but a new way of eating and living in the Roland household. It's gonna be a lot different from what we're used to, but we're expecting some excellent returns and benefits to our health in exchange for the difficulty, at first, of eating this way.

For those of you who know me well, or have followed my blog in the past, know that I struggle with some health problems. Including adrenal problems, allergies to wheat, low blood sugar, etc... I've been eating wheat and mostly gluten free for a year now... however, I haven't seen the results I was hoping for... primarily a sustained increase in energy. In my desperation to return to "normalcy" of energy and health, I'm to the point that I am ready to try something drastic in order to gain those results. I've been ready a couple different books on health and I am excited about the results I'm reading about.

I'm so excited that my amazing husband has graciously chosen to help me start this new lifestyle of eating. As mentioned earlier... we are going to give it a 21 day trial, to see if we feel any better afterward...

So... we dive in...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails