Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Foxhollow Farm - Grass Fed Beef


If you're reading my post and you live in the Louisville area, I wanted to introduce you to a Grass Fed Beef Farm in the Area.

Foxhollow Farm
is a proud seller of Grass fed cows, as well as garden grown veggies. I found them at the Farmer's Market this weekend. Kyle and I haven't been cooking meat at home, but I decided to try some of their beef and it was actually quite good. I felt so much better about feeding it to my husband because it was void of growth hormones, chemicals, additives, etc... They were very reasonably priced too! Only $3.99 a pound for ground beef.

For the meat lovers out there, I highly recommend this local farm for all your beef buying needs.

They are having their 2nd Annual Fall Festival on Saturday, October 10th, 2-6 pm.

1 comments:

The Great Adventure said...

I wish we had one closer to Eastman! Sounds great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails