Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Leading Worship Through Song

A couple weeks ago I wrote a post on Kyle leading worship for a Single's Retreat in Indiana. I also mentioned that I had the privilege, for the first time in my entire life, to accompany my husband by singing backup vocals on a song. A friend took pictures of us and we just got copies of them yesterday. I thought I'd share them with you. It was such an honor to go alongside my husband and support him as he ministered to these people!

Kyle leading worship for a breakout session...
Chit-chatting before a session...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know ya'll did a great job!!!I'm proud of you both. I love ya'll
Mama

Mom said...

Excited to see God using you'all as a couple in ministry together!! God is so faithful to answer a prayer that you have prayed for a long time, Michelle. :-)) Looking forward to seeing God's path for ya'll in these coming years!!
Love you both,
Mother (mom)

Related Posts with Thumbnails