Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Menu Plan Mondays


So I made up my meal plan a couple days ago for this week before I went shopping. However I forgot to grab a couple things at the store so it threw off my plan for tonight. I decided to quickly revise the week's menu. It's pretty simple this week because we are so busy! I'm working till late in the evening several nights and have meetings or class after that, which does not leave time for extravagant dinners! So, here it goes:

Sunday - Community Group Dinner

Monday
- Italian - Loaded Veggie Spaghetti

Tuesday
- Leftover spaghetti due to women's ministry meeting directly after work.

Wednesday
- Mediterranean - Falafel, hummus, chips, Greek Salad

Thursday - Loaded veggie salad - head to class directly after work... eat in car

Friday - Southwest Spaghetti Squash Bake

Saturday - Girls' Night Buffet

Saturday morning I went shopping at the Farmer's Market near our home and bought some yummy veggies for us to eat this week. They are SO much better than store bought! I purchased enough lettuce (between the market and store) for us to take to work every day this week. I also took time last night to cut up cucumber, bell peppers, and wash/bag the lettuce so that we can make salads quickly in the mornings before work. It really helps to only have to pop a can of beans and throw it on the salad with all the other stuff cut up!

Here are some of our yummy veggies! I also bought several heads of fresh corn that will be perfect to cut up on our salads at lunch time as well.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails