Psalm 127:3-5

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Maternity Photo Shoot

Last week... at almost 37 weeks, a sweet friend of ours did a little photo shoot for us so that we could get a few pictures together, as a couple, before our little bundle of pink joy arrives. Here they are:



 Sweet kisses for his daughter!
 Sweet kisses for his wife!

 Yes, this belly and baby are huge!
 I do not remember what he was saying here, but I love his expression with my questioning glance back up at him! haha... Look at how that belly hangs low! My goodness!
 He is such a joy to me! I could not ask for a better husband! I love him so dearly!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Such great photos! So neat to have some together before she arrives :)

Georgis Mom said...

I love these new pics! Thanks for posting them

Related Posts with Thumbnails